To celebrate Mother's Day we have 5 - $100.00 Heidelberg Central shopping vouchers for you to win! Entry is simple all you need to do is head to Heidleberg Cenral Facebook page then like our Facebook page & you will be in the draw. Good luck everyone
$100.00 Prize - Pauline S
$100.00 Prize - Sue H
$100.00 Prize - Linda C
$100.00 Prize - Maria G
$100.00 Prize - Bredan James
Heidelberg Central Competition
MOTHERS DAY PROMOTION FACEBOOK – HEIDELBERG CENTRAL
1. Prize - Five opportunities to win a $100.00 Shopper Dollars to spend in any business within the Heidelberg Central Precinct
2. Instructions on “How to Enter” form part of these Conditions of Entry. The competition is open to all residents of Australia and entries must comply with the terms and conditions of entering to be valid. This competition is not open to employees of the Promoter, their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion, who are ineligible to win. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
3. The promotion commences at 6.00am AEDST on 21/04/2017 and closes at 5.00pm AEDST on 11/05/2017. (“Promotional Period”)
4. To enter the competition, Entrants will be required to like the Heidelberg Central Shopping Precinct face book page
5. This promotion is a Game of Chance and skill plays no part in determining the winner. The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Saturday 13th May, 2017. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Heidelberg Central Traders Association will co-ordinate with the winners to ensure the prizes arrive in a safe and timely manner
7. Total competition prize pool is valued at $500.00 AUD.
8. Judging will take place by Heidelberg Central Traders Association on the 13/05/2017. All valid entries received within the Promotional Period will be entered into the competition.
10. The winners will be notified via Facebook messenger within 2 working days of the Judging and the names of the prize winners first name, suburb and or town, will be published on the Heidelberg Central website at www.heidelbergcentral.com.au and via Heidelberg Central social media platforms.
11 Prizes will not be transferable or exchangeable. Prizes will required to be redeemed by the winner within 6 months from notification of the prize being won, failure to redeem the prize will render it null and void after the 6 month period has period has passed.
12 It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure the Promoter has the correct contact information.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected entries interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; and/or (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant
15. Facebook are not responsible for any part of this competition, it’s prizes or management of the competition
16. Subject to State and Territory law, in the event of technical malfunction or any other matter that interferes with or has the potential to interfere with the proper conduct of the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel, modify or terminate the Promotion.
17. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter (Heidelberg Central Traders Association) reserves the right to validate all entries.
18. Details from entries will be collected and used for the purposes of conducting this promotion only (which may include disclosure to third parties for the purpose of processing and conducting the promotion) and for promotional purposes surrounding this promotion. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described and agree that the Promoter may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional purposes without any further reference or payment to the entrant. The Promoter does its utmost to ensure that your privacy is in no way compromised by these third parties. Entrants may access, change and/or update their personal information by contacting the promoter via this website'scontact form
The Promoter is Heidelberg Traders Association